condition: excellent length overall (LOA): 14 propulsion type: power year manufactured: 1963
QR Code Link to This Post
New build of 1963 Vintage 3-Point Hydroplane Boat
This is a vintage collection gem – It does just over 59 mph!
• Length: 14’
• 2 Seats
• Steering wheel, shifter throttle mechanism, fuel tank and 40 horse Evinrude Big Twin engine are all period correct.
• All frame members are poplar with 12-ply Baltic Birch bulkheads.
• All boat skiing 1/4 marine-grade mahogany plywood.
• Interior finished with two-part epoxy paint.
• Exterior painted with DuPont Imron enamel.
• Trailer was custom built to fit the boat. All steel construction was galvanize dipped.
Please call or text: show contact info
Hablo Espanol -- English and Spanish Speaking.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers