compensation: Hourly pay depending on experience and education; FT & PT positions available; on-the-job training provided employment type: employee's choice
QR Code Link to This Post
The Goddard School in Buckeye, AZ (Verrado) is an exceptional early childhood program that prides itself on working hand in hand with our families to help children grow and develop into lifelong learners. Our teachers are passionate about what they do, work hard, and have fun together. We are open year-round Monday-Friday, 6:00am-6:00pm and serve children ages 6 weeks-PreK, as well as elementary school-age students during the summer.
We are currently seeking Assistant Teacher applicants who:
- Love children, want to make a difference, and have a passion for learning.
- Friendly, positive, respectful attitude.
- Willingness to play and engage children in meaningful learning experiences.
- Enthusiastic and have excellent communication skills.
- Motivated, imaginative, and flexible.
- Ability to manage a classroom environment with positive redirection.
- Professional and responsible.
- Enjoy building strong relationships with families.
- Ready to be a part of an exceptional team.
Applicants for these positions must meet the following requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED
Compensation may include:
- Full time and part time positions available
- Hourly pay depending on experience and education; on the job training provided
- College tuition scholarships available
- Childcare tuition discount
- Additional benefits for full-time employment available
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers