condition: excellent make / manufacturer: Jeep Willy's model name / number: CJ3A
QR Code Link to This Post
1951 Willys Jeep CJ3A Mostly Original.
Family Owned since the late 1970's in Phoenix Arizona. Clear Arizona title with no lien or accidents.
Original 134 CID (2.2L) L4-134 L Head with 5,700 miles.
T-90 3 speed Manual Transmission
Vehicles starts up and runs great. Gauges work!
Jeep is stored in a climate controlled garage.
Comes with doors and top (pictured but not on the vehicle).
Recently installed brand new items:
- Master and Wheel Cylinders with all new soft Brake Hoses
- Radiator and Radiator Hoses (original radiator and water pump included if desired)
- Belt, Water Pump, Thermostat and Fuel Filter
- Full exhaust after manifold all the way back
- 5 Brand New Tires installed with 15 miles on them (BF Goodrich KO2 All Terrain).
All maintenance performed from front to back including all fluids changed and all joints greased.
This Jeep starts right up and is ready to enjoy!
Price is firm. If interested, please put a phone number in your email so I know you are a serious buyer.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers