What type of qualities are you looking for in your next employment position?
QR Code Link to This Post
- A team oriented office with a friendly staff
- A highly regarded dentist
- An elegant office with a technological approach
If these qualities appeal to you, then our office is looking for a full time back office assistant that may develop into a front / back office floater. Responding candidates should have a MINIMUM OF 2 YEARS OF DENTAL BACK OFFICE EXPERIENCE with the following:
- Setting up and breaking down ops
- Taking digital x rays
- Taking impressions, packing cord and making temps
- Sterilization of instruments and equipment
- Excellent patient interactions - patient education regarding oral hygiene, post op care instructions, etc.
- Reconciliation of supply / vendor invoices and supply shipments
- Must be punctual , dependable, and an excellent communicator
- Preferably experienced with computers and Dentrix , i.e., primarily a paperless office
As a candidate, you must be able to multi-task and help both the doctor, hygiene, and other assistants. This position may develop into a front office / back office floating role.
This position is a full time position, with the office working a 4 day work week. Competitive compensation package, benefits (but no medical insurance). If interested, please fax resume (AND REFERENCES) to 623-321-6208 or submit your resume via email. E.O.E.