make / manufacturer: Powerscreen model name / number: Chieftain
QR Code Link to This Post
Powerscreen Turbo Chieftain 1200
Portable screening plant
Health issues & Lack of work forces
Needs batteries,missing 2 wheels & Tires
These Chieftain screening plants are some of the best mobile plants ever built
And worth around 40 k ,this is a good Machine that makes 3-4 products
Sets up for high production aggregate-Dirt screening & Folds for Transport in literally minutes
All hydraulic fold out Stacker’s
Cummins Diesel power plant
1200 Technical Specification
19,500kg (42,990 lbs) 2.74m (9’)
4.0m (13’ 1”)
7.0 cu m (9.15 cu yds) 1.22m x 2.44m (4' x 8') 3m x 1.5m (10' x 5') Cummins 4B 3.9
• High capacity 400-450 TPH, (depending on mesh sizes and material type).
• Quick set up time typically under 5 minutes.
• Maximum mobility with fifth wheel, jacking legs, road wheels, springs, brakes
• High performance hydraulic system – David Brown pumps, Danfoss motors, Oil
cooler, Commercial control valves.
• Angle adjustable tipping grid with radio control double acting tipping grid rams.
• Sand and gravel
• Crushed stone
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers