AJP Electric, Inc. is hiring general construction laborers. Experience is not necessary but is preferred. This is a full-time and benefits eligible position. We offer an excellent work environment, competitive pay, subsidized health insurance, profit sharing plan, voluntary dental and supplemental benefits, PTO, and advancement opportunities. Pay is competitive and based on experience.
QR Code Link to This Post
AJP Electric, Inc. is an established electrical and civil contractor in the Phoenix area that provides construction services throughout Arizona. Our civil division specializes in wet/dry utility installations, airports, and roadways including underground utilities, grading, minor concrete, minor asphalt, electrical, and signage.
• be capable/comfortable working outdoors in any and all kinds of weather
• follow instructions provided by superintendents, foreman, and/or other experienced crew members
• be capable of lifting equipment and materials up to 50 lbs.
• work well with others and maintain a positive teamwork attitude
• perform all required duties
• keep safety of themselves and others a priority
• maintain a clean and organized work environment
• report to work on time
• effectively communicate with crew
• must be at least 18 years old
• prove legal status to work through E-Verify
• receive weekly compensation with payroll checks (no cash payments)
• have reliable transportation (projects are in various locations throughout Phoenix and surrounding areas)
• pass a post-offer drug screen
• maintain good public relations (interact with the public in a courteous manner)
• have ability to use hand tools
• have a set of basic tools
• wear safety gear: pants and safety toe work boots (applicant provided)
• wear PPE: hard hat, safety vest, glasses, etc (AJP Electric provided)
Please apply in person Monday - Friday, 7AM - 4PM, at 11250 N. Cave Creek Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85020. Or email resumes at resumes @ ajpelectric . com (remove the spaces when putting in the address). If this ad is up, we are still accepting applications.
AJP Electric, Inc., is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected status.