compensation: 16-18 DOE employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are a highly sought-after Hardscape / Landscape company, growing rapidly. Work based primarily in the west valley, looking for skilled craftsman to join our growing team. The Landscaper / Hardscaper is responsible for the installation of pavers, masonry, concrete and the planting of vegetation in an effective, cost-efficient, safe, environmentally sensitive and tidy manner.
*Must be able to show proof of U.S. Citizenship
*Must have a valid driver’s license
• Assists with unloading of work and delivery trucks at job sites
• Uses all maintenance tools according to company safety policy
• Installs sod, plant material, pavers, masonry, concrete etc.
• Assists with lawn area grading via digging, trenching and excavating
• Hardscape / Landscape experience desired (Pavers, Concrete, Masonry, Irrigation etc.)
• Desire to work in landscape maintenance or construction
• Reliable and dependable
• Ability to work outside all day
Worker Physical Demands
Must be able to see, hear, speak and write clearly in English, in order to communicate with customers, managers, and employees. This is a physically demanding role requiring the incumbent to be able to:
• Have full range of mobility in upper and lower body
• Reach over head
• Work in various positions including, but not limited to stooping, standing, bending over, sitting, kneeling, and squatting for extended periods of time.
• Lift, pull, and push materials and equipment to complete job tasks
• Lift 50 pounds of weight frequently though-out the workday
Worker Benefits and Culture
• Wrangler is a family-oriented company
• We give back to the community
• Wrangler invests in their employees
• We pride ourselves on our strong culture
• We love to see employees grow in their career and thrive
• Pay Ranging $16-$18 per / hr. depending on experience
Job Type: Full-time
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers