Truck Shop in Buckeye, AZ is looking for one diesel heavy equipment mechanic to join our strong team. We are located on 427 N. 1st St. Our ideal candidate is self-driven, ambitious, and reliable ATTENDANCE A MUST.
QR Code Link to This Post
* Our Diesel Mechanics perform a wide variety of repairs, maintenance, and diagnostic tasks for vehicles and related equipment in accordance with DOT standards and regulations.
* Diagnosing, maintaining and repairing semi-trucks, trailers and dump trucks
* Diagnosing and repairing electrical issues
* Replacing malfunctioning sub-assemblies and subcomponents: transmissions, clutches, differentials, (engine not mandatory but a plus)
* Collaborate with team to diagnose problems and plan repairs
* Ability to repair, maintain and test mechanical equipment
• Proficient in the use of shop tools
• Proficient in trouble-shooting electrical issues, (engine not mandatory but a plus) A/C diagnostics
• Proficient in repairs of truck tires, brakes, clutches and suspensions, hydraulics
* Previous experience as an diesel heavy equipment mechanic a plus
* Attention to detail.
* Able to work efficiently and independently for meeting deadlines
* Attendance and punctuality required
* Excellent verbal communication skills
* Ability to work as a team player
* Knowledge of tools and equipment being used to repair vehicles
* Strong critical-thinking and troubleshooting skills
* maintain a safe and clean work area (Ensure tools, equipment, shop and yard are kept clean and organized)
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Welcome to stop by our shop and/or call Clif @ 623.764.2316