We are seeking a qualified Maintenance Supervisor for our Capri Mobile Home Community in the Phoenix, AZ area.
Essential Job Functions Include:
- Ensuring the completion of home rehabs
- Rehab and trash out of available home inventory
- Repairing and replacing water lines and meters
- Emergency and non-emergency service requests
- Completing community inspections and distributing violations
- Ensuring the communities overall exterior appearance and grounds are maintained
Skills Needed to be Successful in this Job:
- Bilingual in Spanish is preferred
- At least 1 year of supervisory experience
- 3 years of verifiable hands-on maintenance experience in areas such as electrical, carpentry, plumbing, etc.
- Responsible and honest
- Self motivated and task orientated
- Positive attitude and ability to provide good customer service skills are a must.
- Must be able to lift and work heavy equipment. (Up to 50 pounds)
- Must be able to work outside all day.
We start with initial screening questions discussed over the phone. We then proceed to a phone interview. After this, we do a cultural fit interview along with a maintenance skills assessment (written multiple choice test) at the specific property – where we truly assess if this is the right opportunity for you and you for us. Successful interviews are followed by trial days, which are the days of work where you “trial” at the property and complete daily tasks. This allows you to truly get a feeling for the job you would be doing. You will be paid for your trial at the pay rate you would be hired in for, should you be hired.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All successful candidates must pass a background check and drug screen. We are a Drug Free Workplace.
Benefits: Competitive compensation package includes up to a 40% rent concession should the property have available vacancy. We offer medical, dental and vision insurance plan options, 401k, Paid Time Off (PTO), and 11 paid holidays.
*We have locations in the following states: Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Michigan, Minnesota, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Wisconsin*
We offer a 40% lot rent/housing concession for team members that live in our communities, provided there is vacancy within the community. This is a great benefit in addition to the hourly pay rate. We offer medical, dental and vision insurance plan options, 401k, Paid Time Off (PTO), and 11 paid holidays as well.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $38,000.00 /year
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities