The QUIKRETE® Companies, the leading producer of packaged concrete products, is seeking a 1st shift Industrial Maintenance Mechanic for our Buckeye, AZ manufacturing facility.
Responsibilities include complete maintenance of the facility and manufacturing equipment. This includes knowledge of semi-automatic and automatic palletizers along with pneumatic packing equipment. This position will maintain, repair and rebuild production machinery and equipment.
• Maintain an accident free work environment.
• Perform daily inspections of all equipment to identify potential issues.
• Communicate with plant supervisors and management to effectively coordinate repairs in an effort to eliminate downtime.
• Troubleshoot equipment and make repairs as needed.
• Provide input for continuous improvement ideas.
• Maintain excellent housekeeping throughout the maintenance department.
• A High School diploma along with 3 years industrial maintenance experience.
• Skilled in proper Lock Out/Tag Out procedures.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to work with other departments.
• Strong welding and metal fabrication background including MIG and stick welding.
• Familiar with pneumatics/hydraulics and ability to repair as needed.
• 480V electrical background along with experience with AC/DC motors and drives, PLC knowledge and troubleshooting.
• Experience with belt and screw conveyors.
• Strong work ethic is required.
This position will require overtime and weekend work. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Interested candidates should fax their resume and salary requirements to 623-393-0252 or via email through this posting. Candidates may also apply in person at 26807 West Baseline Road, Buckeye, AZ 85326.
Note - Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers