Precision sheet metal fabrication shop looking for someone that has experience in working with Press Brakes. I'm looking for part time or full time candidates.
You are expected to do your own set ups, check pieces, have a working knowledge of bend allowance and make adjustments as needed.
Through the day there might be multiple die changes & set-ups so, you should be flexible. Select proper die sets, position back stop to create shapes in work piece per shop drawing.
- You can work with minimum supervision, have a positive attitude and dependable. - Follow all company safety practices and procedures.
- Perform other duties as required and cross train in other areas.
- Ability to interpret blueprints, sketches, manufacturing drawings, verbal and written work instructions.
- Ability to operate measuring tools (tape measure, square, protractor and calipers).
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
Paid sick time, holiday pay after 60 days
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers