compensation: $12-$16 an hour employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Compensation: $12 - $16 an hour
Employment type: Full-time
***MUST SUBMIT A RESUME OR CV TO BE CONSIDERED***
(Please see the bottom of this posting for specific instructions on how to submit your documents)
Seeking a Cultivation Assistant who is responsible for assisting the Cultivation Manager and Master Grower with the day to day cultivation processes including but not limited to irrigation, lighting, environmentals, nutrition, monitoring the overall health of plants, and day to day cleaning of grow rooms and cultivation facility. The Cultivation Assistant also coordinates with the Cultivation and Head Grower
• Foliar applications
• Watering and nutrient mixing
• Assisting with irrigation systems and preparing fertilizer tanks.
• Scheduling pesticide and biological-control treatments in coordination with the Grower
• Noting equipment issues, either repairing them or delegating repairs to Cultivation manager
• Maintaining records for pesticide usage and bench marking organizations.
• Evaluating varieties and conducting plant measurements.
• Track weekly labor productivity and resolve work issues promptly.
• Day to day cleaning
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
• Able to work in fast-paced, challenging, and demanding environment
• Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events that comes with working with a living product and may lead to long hours.
• Able to work weekends
Adaptability and Flexibility
• Ability to plan, organize and prioritize work.
• Ability to work independently or as part of a team, including cross-functional teams.
• Ensure work responsibilities are completed in a timely manner. Ability to keep a regular schedule and arrive at work on time.
• Exhibit sound and accurate judgment. Accept personal responsibility for task fulfillment and job performance. Ability to disclose any mistakes made, with the awareness of the consequences of making mistakes, and the threat any mistake may pose to the cultivation operation.
• Reliable and consistent attendance and punctuality. Ability to work in an independent and self-directed manner and ensure work responsibilities are covered.
***PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUME OR CV BY CLICKING ON THE REPLY BUTTON ABOVE. ATTACH THE DOCUMENT(S) TO YOUR EMAIL RESPONSE AS A WORD OR PDF DOCUMENT. YOU MUST FOLLOW THIS PROCESS IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION. RESPONSES WITHOUT RESUMES ATTACHED WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. THANK YOU.***
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers