Installs power supply wiring and conduit for newly installed machines and equipment such as conveyors and programmable controllers. Connects power supply wires to machines and equipment and connects cable and wires between machines and equipment. Diagnoses malfunctioning apparatus such as transformers, motors, and lighting fixtures and replaces damaged or broken wires and cable.
• Performs preventative maintenance.
• Industrial maintenance repairs and maintaining machinery equipment, physical structures, plumbing and electrical systems.
• General maintenance duties and other duties as assigned.
• Prefer 3 years of experience as an electrician preferably in a heavy industrial or manufacturing setting.
• Experience working with equipment such as cranes and industrial equipment.
• Ability to stand, walk, bend, stoop, reach and good eye-sight.
• Electrical/maintenance certifications a plus.
• Must be able to free lift up to 50 pounds.
• Must be able to read, write and speak English. Basic math skills.
• Must be able to work any shift and overtime when required. Must be able to work in a variety of different work environment both indoor and outdoor.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers