Camping World of Avondale is looking for full-time receptionist; 30-34 hours/week. Ideal candidate must be available to work rotational weekends.
QR Code Link to This Post
Regular work hours are: Monday thru Saturday 8am – 6pm; and Sunday 10am – 5 pm
The Receptionist creates the first impression to all customers both over the phone and in person.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Serves customers and visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately. Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
• Provides office support services in order to ensure efficiency and effectiveness within Camping World RV Sales and Service Office
• Answering phone calls and operating the phone system efficiently.
• Maintains clean reception desk.
• Contributes to team effort by maintaining positive attitude.
• Greet customers warmly and make sure they are comfortable.
• Maintain a Professional Appearance
• Solid communication skills both written and verbal
• Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
• Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
The position requires the applicant to:
• Be available to work on Saturday and Sunday.
• Handle multiple incoming calls at once.
• Provide excellent customer service.
• Be resourceful and able to quickly solve problems.
Starting pay is $12.25
To apply please respond to this email with your cover letter and resume.