Financial Service Firm looking for an Administrative Assistant/Receptionist, who is a team player, helpful and dependable. Full Time Position, Monday - Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm.
• Professionalism (Office environment requires professional speech and dress)
• Interpersonal aplomb
• Effective communication
• Exceptional client service ability
• Ability to multi-task
• Organizational ability
• Technical prowess
• Great work ethic
• Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Internet (a must)
• Ability to maintain positive attitude & be able to handle difficult conversations with clients
• Quick and willing to learn other administrative duties
• High School Diploma - College
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Greet clients with a warm welcome
• Answer/Screen/Transfers phone calls
• Strong telephone skills on a multi-line phone system
• Data entry, filing, scanning, photocopies, sending faxes, shredding documents
• Run errands, deliver mail to post office as needed
• Able to maintain high quality of work while being frequently interrupted
• Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
• Help maintaining a clean and orderly office
• Other duties as needed
PTO (Paid Time Off for Vacation and Sick days as accrued)
Other benefits available based on level of experience and professionalism.
Must provide legal capacity to work in the United States, able to pass criminal background check and drug screening.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers