At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses!
We are hiring enthusiastic, self-driven Part Time Brand Ambassadors to promote leading products through in-store sales demonstrations. As a Part Time Brand Ambassador, you will work independently and must be able to prioritize duties with minimal supervision. A successful Brand Ambassador increases brand awareness and drives product sales through live featured product demonstrations. The ideal candidate is sales focused and enjoys providing customers an exceptional shopping experience.
Advance your career by joining North America’s leading business solutions provider to manufactures and retailers, where you will work with amazing people and earn competitive pay rates! APPLY TODAY!
Things to consider:
• You will be part of a regional team with an assigned a territory servicing multiple locations; access to reliable transportation within your territory is critical.
• For this position you may be transporting a branded demo kit that may consist of but is not limited to; a folding table, a picnic umbrella and sometimes crock pots or skillets depending upon what you are cooking up. You will need to be able to transport your demo kit to each of your stores, as needed.
• Shifts are 6-8 hours and generally on Thursday-Sunday from 10am-4pm or 2pm-8pm depending upon when customers are most active in your area.
What We Offer:
• 401(K) with company match
• Vacation Time
• Paid Training and ongoing career development
What You’ll Do:
• Generate sales and brand awareness through product demonstrations and customer engagement
• Excellent presentation skills and the ability to expertly articulate product features and benefits
• Transport and set-up demonstration kit
• Complete demonstration ownership and product representation with an emphasis on cleanliness, organization and the ability to follow instructions
• Timely and accurate event reporting, submission of paperwork and online training
• High School Diploma, G.E.D. or 1- 2 years equivalent applicable work experience.
• Experience in event marketing, demonstrations, sales, brand promotion, or retail/grocery highly desirable
• Able to regularly travel within your assigned territory up to 40 miles from your home
• Daily access to Internet/email and/or smartphone required
• Background Check Required
For immediate consideration, please click the location nearest you and apply online:
Advantage Solutions is one of North America’s leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. Advantage Solutions services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.