compensation: DOE | WEEKLY PAYCHECKS employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
To be considered, please reply with your resume.
Overall Expectations or Position Purpose:
As the Sales Associate, your primary responsibilities will be to prospect for and sign new business by direct calling, utilizing the phone, and internet, as well as customer retention. Responsibilities will also include, but not limited to responding to leads through TCI's CRM system and other channels, progressing, closing, and updating leads and opportunities. Conducting related sales activities as discussed, forecasting, pipeline review, keeping activities current and CRM system up to date, and conducting professional presentations.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Focus sales efforts on TCI core business
• Dedicated Services
• Medium & Heavy Duty Used Truck Sales
• New Ottawa Terminal Tractor Sales
• TCI network lanes for Line Haul
• Brokerage Services
• Equipment Rental/Full Service Leasing
• Contract Maintenance
• Maintain Daily CRM sales portal.
• Follow-ups and meeting commitments
• Build relationships, solve issues, and assist customers with their individual needs to promote strong customer retention.
Experience & Skills:
• Overall Experience: 3 years of related industry sales experience with a proven track record of success. Strong knowledge of the Phoenix market a plus.
• Communication: This person must possess solid verbal and written communication skills in order to interact effectively with different levels of organizations. This position requires the ability to build and maintain relationships with internal and external customers; and the ability to confront and resolve performance or service issues with customers effectively.
• Physical Requirements: The position may also require extended workdays, involving a variety of work-related activities. Employee may also require extended periods of talking, sitting, walking, standing, bending, stooping, driving or other forms of travel. Periods of intense concentration are required.
• 3 years related industry experience or 5 years unrelated experience with a proven strong sales track record of success.
• Experience in dealership sales
• Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
• Strong analysis and decision making skills.
• Superior customer service skills.
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
• Microsoft W ord, Excel and PowerPoint. experience is a plus.
• Goal oriented. "Can Do" attitude, and strong energy level.
Benefits & Compensation Package:
• Base salary plus commission
• Weekly paychecks w/direct deposit available
• Car Reimbursement Program
• Comprehensive Benefit package: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, + much more!
• Paid Time Off
• Paid holidays
TCI is a privately held company that has been in business since 1978. TCI recognizes diversity as an asset and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers