CutterPros.com Technical Support and Sales
QR Code Link to This Post
CutterPros.com has an immediate need for a full time technical support and sales representative in our Peoria Arizona facility. A great opportunity to be part of a small growing company! CutterPros business revolves primarily around the distribution and sale of Saga, Creation and Teneth vinyl cutters. We also support 70k+ products in the sign supply and garment decorating industries such as sign vinyl, heat transfer material, heat presses, printers and vector art.
See www.CutterPros.com for further information.
Preference will be given to those with the following skill-sets. On the job training will be provided. A patient and courteous approach to customer engagement is required.
• Assist customers with setup and training on vinyl sign cutting using remote desktop
• Assist customers with technical support questions
• Refurbish and test vinyl cutters
• Inventory tracking
• Rolling vinyl and packing vinyl materials
• Assisting customers with order placement
• Fork lift experience helpful
• Setup products on web sites such as Amazon and eBay
• Phone sales
• Graphics experience a plus. We use InkScape, Corel Draw, Adobe Illustrator and Gimp on a regular basis.
• Ability to lift 50 pounds
• Sign and garment decorating industry experience a plus.
• Social media experience (blog, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest) a plus
• Ability to upsell, cross sell and cultivate distributors a plus
• Prefer working hours from 9-5 Monday - Friday.
• Willingness to work alone from 4pm to 5pm to allow customers to pick up materials from store.