The company specializes in management software as a service (SAAS). For 30 years, the company has been a leader in the education industry delivering cost efficient solutions. Saving the customer's time and increasing productivity through the implementation of our technologies.
QR Code Link to This Post
We are a small and youthful software company not a large call center. We need help assisting customers with our product (software and networking) inquiries over the phone while maintaining a friendly, respectful and fun work environment. This is the perfect position for a person who is in school for a related degree or considers themselves technically savvy and strong able to training others with computers, networks, and software programs.
Your primary role will be to answer all incoming calls, document calls by inputting them in the help desk ticketing system and resolve customer issues in a timely manner. In addition, assisting in training and on-boarding new and existing customers and front end testing.
This position leads to advancement for the individuals who work hard. Once our product is know advancement opportunities are available.
This is a full, non-exempt, inside Support & Training Specialist position.
• Provide 5 star customer service all day
• Answer all incoming calls within 3 rings
• Document the call in our help desk (ticket) solution
• Resolve the issue or escalate the ticket
• Quickly learn company's products and services
• Balance phone lines and incoming calls
• Train new and existing customers via webinar screen share
• Other duties maybe assigned
• Technical skills (computers, routers, modems, firewalls, etc.,)
• Well spoken
• Strong and professional communication skills by phone and email
• Ability to follow through
• Ability to multi-task
• Good understanding of Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook, and Remote Desktop Connections
• Review at 90 days of employment
• Advancement opportunities
• Health Benefits paid by employer
• Sick Time
• Vacation Time
• Holiday Pay
• Casual Atmosphere
To apply, please reply with your resume. All candidates must undergo a drug screen and background check as part of the application process.
Job Types: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 to $16.00 /hour