**PLEASE READ THE DESCRIPTION BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS**
CARDINALS VS. BUCCANEERS - DECEMBER 25, 2022 - STATE FARM STADIUM
I am a season ticket holder and cannot attend this game. I have six tickets, four together on the aisle of Row 4, and 2 more a few rows back on Row 22. All six tickets are in Lower Level Section 114 right by the Visitor’s tunnel.
Here are the seats that I have for this game and their asking price:
- You are right by the Visitor tunnel. Get there early for photos, autographs, etc.
- See the GOAT up close for what will probably be the last time in his career!
- After the game, players throw gloves, towels wristbands, hats, up in the stands! It's awesome!
- Right on the aisle for easy access up and down the stairs
- Bathroom is right at the top of the aisle for quick, easy access
- So close, you can hear the pads cracking!
- Bring kids, they can hi-five the cheerleaders and Big Red!
Cardinals went away from paper tickets a couple years ago so everything is done via electronic transfer. You can pay securely with PayPal and once your payment is verified, I will transfer the tickets for you to claim via your phone.
You can meet in person and pay cash and I can transfer the tickets to you in person.
I can meet near 59th Ave and 101 in NW Glendale, but I strongly prefer to just go with the convenience of doing everything electronically. If two people want the tickets and one is willing to pay with PayPal and let me transfer the tickets remotely, I’ll go with the buyer who won’t make me drive to meet in person! It's hot, gas is expensive, and it's WAY easier to just do it all electronically.
If you’d feel more comfortable talking to me to ask questions prior to purchasing, message for my phone number and I’d be happy to talk to you and answer your questions. Thanks!
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers