QR Code Link to This Post
* Our dispatchers have been trained and their focus is on you!- Get you rolling, get you paid, get you home!
* $2,500 sign on bonus. Mention promo code HOME TIME for details
* Home daily for local positions, home every other day for LV, ABQ and S. CAL round trip runs.
* Late model equipment- that assists in obtaining fuel and safety bonuses.
* First 12 weeks minimum transition pay: (Most likely to make more for full runs on your schedule).
*$1,100 per week pay running all lanes LV, NM, CA, local. (Min run/mileage required, run 6-9 days then two days off in a row).
* $1,250 per week pay for 3 NM round trip loads- set schedule, (If available).
* $1,200 per week pay for 5 NM RELAY round trip loads- set schedule, (If available).
* $1,150 per week pay for 4 LV round trip loads- set schedule.
* $1,050 per week pay for 3 S. CAL round trip loads-set schedule.
* $800 per week pay for LOCAL runs 5 days per week. -set schedule, 1-2 loads per day.
Apply here https://intelliapp.driverapponline.com/c/firstfleet?r=CraigsList059
Please fill out a complete application and you will be contacted right away.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Text/Call Shawn 602-377-7808
* BENEFITS- Yes We Have Them All
• Medical ( HDHP Plan low as $5.00 per week )
• Life Insurance
• Short & Long Term Disability
• Driver Support (Priority)
• Paid Vacation
• PTO Days
• Safety Bonus
• Fuel Bonus
• Pre Pass
• EZ Pass
NOTE: An accident is considered to be a DOT Recordable accident if any of the following conditions exist:
- Must possess a Class A CDL from the state of residence
- Must have 1 year Tractor/Trailer Experience
- Must have no chargeable D.O.T. reportable accidents within the past three years
- Driving/Safety record must meet FirstFleet minimum requirements
- No DUI/DWI, drug or alcohol related convictions within past 5 years
- No careless or reckless driving convictions within past 5 years the applicant must have the ability to read, write, and communicate in English, and have the ability to understand the policies and regulations of FirstFleet, the Department of Transportation, and the various state and federal agencies which regulate the transportation industry
- Must submit a completed application form addressing each area of the form
- Must be physically able to perform the essential functions of the position they are applying for, with or without accommodation
NOTE: Except as mandated by FMCSA regulations, a criminal conviction will not automatically disqualify an applicant solely because the person has been convicted of a crime. We will conduct an individualized assessment and evaluate whether the conviction disqualifies the applicant. Although prior convictions or pleas may not automatically disqualify you from consideration, failure to disclose a conviction that has not been lawfully expunged will constitute falsification of your application and will disqualify you from employment.
- Fatality or bodily injury requiring medical treatment away from the scene
- One or more vehicles are towed from the scene of the accident
All applications which meet FirstFleet's minimum hiring requirements, and for which there are positions available, will be processed and a complete background investigation will be conducted. This investigation will include verification of past and present employment, a current MVR for all states in which applicant has held a license, as well as criminal and credit reports. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the applicant successfully completing a DOT physical, physical abilities testing, a DOT drug screen and a driving test.
Click here to Apply Online